Monday, May 7, 2012

The best laid plans...

Well sorry folks... I had hoped to update the blog throughout the week, but we had a pretty full schedule and the next couple of times I was near the computer, others in the group were using it to arrange their travel plans for the following week. So, now I have double duty in order to catch everyone up. I think since I took over 1200 photos, that it's going to take a little time to sift through them and I may have to spread out the remainder of the trip highlights over the next week or so. I've at least got all the photos downloaded onto the computer now. Unfortunately,  I haven't even finished jotting down all my notes in my hand written journal...

Anyhooooo...the last entry was sparse on details, so I may come back to that later to fill in more.

No comments:

Post a Comment